Dr. Cynthia Wilberding Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia Wilberding?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia Wilberding?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

April 23rd, 2014

Worst doctor ever

I agree with one other person who has posted a review. She is the most rude Dr I've ever seen! She got angry with me because I wouldn't take the medication and wanted to try to work with my medical condition without drugs. She claimed to hear a heart murmur to try to scare me after she had been seeing me for a couple of years. Lousy doctor and lousy bedside manner. I'll promise you I'll never darken her door again.

September 6th, 2013

Rudest person I've ever met. Does not listen what so ever.

Doctor Wilburding has some huge chip on her shoulder. I'm the almighty doctor and I don't want you to express any opinion of you own health. I tell you how it is & you don't talk. She told me since I ask questions I need to go to another doctor. She knows it all & will not stand to be annoyed by my opinion, she's the almighty doctor & I could listen to her & don't question her or don't come back. She is the rudest most full of herself person I have ever met. All of the other people there were very very nice except for Dr Wilburding. She should really think about listening to someone when they tell her what problems they are having & she doesn't seem to care at all.

February 10th, 2009

Dr. Wilberding is caring a thorough. She takes complaints seriously and has excellent folow up. Her nursing staff is excellent as well, but the front office help is often rude.

Type 2 Diabetes