A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Wilder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Wilder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Wilder, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilder graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Wilder has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Wilder MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia Wilder practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Wilder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Wilder practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.