Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
 |  Disappointed  |  show details
Dec 7th, 2014

Dr. Wilder is very down to Earth and easy to talk to. However, it is very difficult to get an appointment within a reasonable time( no more than a month or so out). She was recommended to me for weight loss. It states one of her specialties is weight loss but she only gave me advice/suggestions rather than actual medical guidance for effective weight loss. She focused more on what benefited her weight loss but not a plan that would benefit me and my lifestyle.

|  awesome first appointment  |  show details
by NE on Jun 24th, 2014

I had my first appt. today with Dr. Wilder & was so impressed with her! She made me feel at ease & is obviously very sharp. She is so down to earth & covered everything. So happy to have her as my new Dr.! Thank-you Dr. Wilder & staff!!!

|  show details
Feb 7th, 2013

She is an excellent and caring physician, often calling you herself to give you lab results. Very intelligent and up to date and never makes you feel rushed. I highly recommend herM

|  show details
Aug 7th, 2012

I love Dr. Wilder! She's very easy to talk to and listens to your concerns.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
by Anonymous on Jul 25th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

If you believe that a relationship with the doctor should be a partnership, not as doctors who think they are God, then you will love Dr. Wilder. She ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
 |  Don't mind the laptop  |  show details
Jul 8th, 2011

Dr. Wilder enters information in her computer during the visit. It helps her be very efficient and effective as a doctor. She is warm and personal. She is smart but not arrogant.She takes your ideas into account and doesn't mind questions. She will work with you if want to try something else while making sure that you get the best medical care. She leaves "no stone unturned" to find the answer!I love her and I am blessed to have found her.

|  A patient and physician  |  show details
Oct 21st, 2009

Dr. Wilder is a fantastic physician--knowledgable, interested in her patients, compassionate, and with great bedside manner. I'm referring all my friends to her.