Dr. Cynthia Wilkes MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 2nd, 2015
The best GYN
She saved my life. After being hospitalized for 5 days, having gallbladder removed, the problem was still there. I was told by surgeon to see a GYN. I was hooked up with Dr. Wilkes and she examined and sent me for an MRI (which the surgeon refused to do) and the true problem was found. Calcified Fibroid, ruptured colon and 3 abscesses in the abdomen. She instructed me to immediately go to the emergency room and that she was calling ahead. When I got there, everybody was waiting for me. Granted she didn't fix the problem was not her area, however she found it. If not for her I don't think the outcome would have been so well. She also just came in to see me and say "HI" and make sure all was going well. Can't thank her enough.

August 17th, 2014
Jb

June 21st, 2013
Best OBGYN
Everything about the office as well as the Doctor was great. Professional and really clean office nice staff great bed side manner all of the above was fantastic 100 thumbs up Cynthia Wilks was the best doctor that i've ever had.

May 17th, 2013
Fantastic
She's been my doctor for a few months now and I am very pleased with her bedside manner and treatment. She listens, takes what you have to say and works with you in a plan you can be comfortable with. She just performed surgery on me - my third - and I have less bruising and more answers than I have had with other doctors. Her staff is great and they make you feel like a person, not just a patient.

November 7th, 2012
She is great and has great staff. This is the only doctor I've ever seen that has taken the time to listen and care about my concerns and not just write them off. Overall I had a wonderful experience.

April 11th, 2012
the best doctor ever!
She was fantastic, took time for mr, she expleined this in a language that I was able to understand did not go around the bushes, very smart dr.

February 20th, 2012
Due to being a large practice the wait time at CVA OBGYN is more often than not fairly lengthy. However, I had a complicated pregnancy and delivery and throughout the whole ordeal I was highly impressed with doctor Wilkes. She is definitely not afraid to take charge of a situation if things are not working as they should and has an ease in patient care that only comes with experience. I am sure that I have her to thank for the fact that my son and I are both doing so well now after the pregnancy and delivery and am glad I picked a doctors office and hospital for my care that could handle complications.

April 27th, 2011
patient
It was my first visit to the doctors. I accidently check something on the form and she order the tests. Never asked any questions about what was on the form and never explain anything to me. She assumed my insurance would pay for it. Those test are costing me $175.00. Only thing she could say was how sorry she is.

May 3rd, 2010
very nice doctor

January 31st, 2010
She didn't read my chart accurately (if at all). In my first and only appt with her, she messed up 3 times. First, she read the measuring tape wrong when finding my fundus. Then, she said I wasn't dialated, right after 2 other doctors had just said I was 2 cm. When I asked her about the inconsistencies, she quickly said "you're 34 weeks, lets just induce you tonight." That would have been dangerous for my little one, who was perfectly healthy! On top of that, she was 5 weeks off cuz I was not 34 weeks. She would have known that if she had looked at my chart, or even listened to my question. I came home and googled her. Now it all makes sense and she won't be allowed near me again!

September 14th, 2016