Dr. Cynthia Williams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia Williams?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia Williams?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 13th, 2017

The best Doctor I have ever had.

I was diagnosed with high blood pressure in my 30's. I went through 4 doctors who basically just prescribed different meds to control it with minimal effects. I had great cholesterol, No blockage and exercised regularly. I went to her and was diagnosed with high Aldosterone production in 2 weeks time. My BP is now 120/70. I love her.

January 25th, 2016

Fortunate to Baton RougeDr. Williams as

I've been Dr. Williams' patient since she first began her practice. From the start she's always been there when I've needed her. Dr Williams is truly interested in and caring about her patients. She's easy to talk with, listens and has a sense of humor. I feel fortunate to have her as my physician.

August 31st, 2015

The best of the best

We brought my elderly mother from Indiana to see Dr. Williams for blood pressure issues. Dr. Williams not only found the combination of meds to control her BP, but also offered assistance with several quality of life issues. One by one family members started seeing Dr. Williams for annual physicals. She has provided excellent healthcare and diagnosed conditions that were never found in Indiana. She provides a thorough annual physical and follow up.

January 19th, 2015

best doctor i've ever experienced.

December 19th, 2011

Excellent Care

Dr. Williams is personable and very thorough. I have complete confidence I am getting the best healthcare and attention. I would recommend her to anyone.

August 24th, 2011

Exceptional care. I have been a patient for nearly a decade now and have zero complaints about the care I have received.

May 27th, 2011

My long-term internist went MDVIP so I had to choose someone else in the practice. She was on my plan and the receptionist said she was very warm and smart. I was really imoressed with her whole staff. Dr. Williams answered all my questions and listened to the couple of issues I wanted to run by her. She gave me good answers.

March 22nd, 2011

Excellent doctor

I had been using Dr. Williams for about 3 years before my insurance changed. She is an excvellent doctor and I haven't been able to find a doctor quite like her since....

November 29th, 2010

Excellent physician!

Warm and caring demeanor as well as thorough knowledge of medicine. Staff are courteous and professional. I would refer a family member to Dr. Williams with no reservations.

September 3rd, 2009

Meredith Messer

I have a chronic illness, Crohns Disease, and Dr Williams has treated me for the past six years. She is truly a wonderful person. Very knowledgeable and compassionate, excellent bed-side manner!!! I am truly grateful that I have her as apart of my medical team, I consider her like family!!!

August 15th, 2017