Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cynthia Wong
Dr. Cynthia Wong, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with another office in Staten Island, NY. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Wong is affiliated with Woodhull Medical & Mental Health Center, St Joseph's Hospital Health Center and Crouse Hospital. Dr. Wong has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Cynthia Wong has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Cynthia Wong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr. Juan Cruzatte
Brooklyn, NY 0.01 mi39
Dr. Mark Watson Jr
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0.01 mi17
Dr. Michael Akerman
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Geriatric Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0.01 mi52