Dr. Cynthia Woodall Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia Woodall?

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia Woodall?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 13th, 2016

still can't believe what happened

You wrote a review for Franklin Women’s Center 3 minutes ago 1.0 star rating 8/13/2016 I drove 2 hours just to get there. I followed the directions on her website and got lost. when I finally got there she wouldn't see me bc she said I was too late. has she never worked someone in? that is what we do in healthcare. we roll with punches. I was an RN specializing in ER for almost 20 yrs. and I was aghast. the secretary did her best to get me seen by someone else {bless her heart} but was unable to. I've never laid eyes on this woman, but my first impression is that she is uncaring, incompetent, spoiled, and needs to find a career that is not people oriented. You wrote a review for Franklin Women’s Center 3 minutes ago 1.0 star rating 8/13/2016 I drove 2 hours just to get there. I followed the directions on her website and got lost. when I finally got there she wouldn't see me bc she said I was too late. has she never worked someone in? that is what we do in healthcare. we roll with punches. I was an RN specializing in ER for almost 20 yrs. and I was aghast. the secretary did her best to get me seen by someone else {bless her heart} but was unable to. I've never laid eyes on this woman, but my first impression is that she is uncaring, incompetent, spoiled, and needs to find a career that is not people oriented. You wrote a review for Franklin Women’s Center 3 minutes ago 1.0 star rating 8/13/2016 I drove 2 hours just to get there. I followed the directions on her website and got lost. when I finally got there she wouldn't see me bc she said I was too late. has she never worked someone in? that is what we do in healthcare. we roll with punches. I was an RN specializing in ER for almost 20 yrs. and I was aghast. the secretary did her best to get me seen by someone else {bless her heart} but was unable to. I've never laid eyes on this woman, but my first impression is that she is uncaring, incompetent, spoiled, and needs to find a career that is not people oriented.

October 22nd, 2015

Absolute worst doctor I have ever seen in my life

I gave birth at Williamson Medical and had used the Vanderbilt Franklin Women's Center as my Obgyn clinic. I had a very difficult labor and ultimately had an emergency C section. Because of the difficulty of labor multiple doctors from the clinic recommended I stay one more day, my child was also being evaluated for jaundice. On the morning of my first and only encounter with this extremely rude doctor she barged into my room while I was having breakfast, did not knock and did not even tell me who she was. I had never met her and no idea she was even a doctor from the clinic I had used. She tells me I'm going home that morning. When I questioned this, as every other doctor I had seen told me I would need to stay longer, she was EXTREMELY rude in her response and asked what was wrong with me. I told her the other doctors had stated I needed to stay longer after everything I had been through. To this she snaps "What exactly have you been through???" I was completely shocked by her harsh tone which came out no where, I was simply questioning my ability to go home since she was the first doctor to tell me I was going home sooner than what every other doctor had told me. I replied about my complicated delivery is what I had been through. This really upset me, being spoken to in such a harsh manner that was completely uncalled for. I asked her to please leave and come back at another time. She refused and said she didn't know what my problem with going home was. I responded back every other doctor wanted me to stay an extra day longer, I felt horrible and was in extreme pain. She then asked me to pull my pants down so she could inspect my incision. After this incident there was no way I was going to let this woman inspect anything on me. I asked her to leave AGAIN and to come back later to which she replied she couldn't come back later. I said that's fine I would leave the hospital. She got mad, turned around and stormed out of the room slamming the door behind her. What should have been such an incredibly happy time, giving birth to my first child, is tainted by the dark shadow of Dr. Woodall's cold, unsympathetic, nastiness. I have never in my life encountered such a rude doctor. I refuse to go back to the clinic, I will NEVER recommend the clinic because there is a chance this nasty woman could deliver their child. If I could give this woman a negative star rating I would, one star is very generous. A message to Cynthia Woodall: Perhaps you have lost touch with the reason why you entered this profession. You will be doing your future patients a tremendous favor by remembering that, and embracing a little compassion in your life. It's ok to be friendly and kind, not yelling at your patients because they ask a simple question.

August 29th, 2013

Recommend 100%

Have been a patient of Dr. Woodall's for 10+ years. I find her to be thorough, personable and understanding. She recommends the necessary tests at the appropriate intervals and skips those not needed. Dr. Woodall is compassionate and kind. A good listener. I have not required "Follow-Ups After Visit" but gave four stars because I am confident that she would do so if necessary.

April 25th, 2013

First off, I'd like to comment that Dr. Woodall's bedside manner is one of the things I love about her. She doesn't coddle, but what grown woman really wants that? I appreciate that she is not an alarmist. She manages to be honest and thorough without condescension. However, whatever your views are on bedside manner, isn't what we really want the proper attention to detail and accuracy in diagnosis? Dr. Woodall has shown this time and time again. I've recommended and will continue to recommend.

September 25th, 2012

Seems to be pre-occupied.Should leave problems at home.

August 31st, 2012

Very disappointed

Dr. Woodall has poor bedside manner. She is looked down upon within the Williamson county community....I had no idea until I met with her and then started asking questions...many concerns about her overall reputation and future in this community

October 28th, 2016