A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Xenakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Xenakis, DO, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Xenakis graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Xenakis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- New York Eye And Ear Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Xenakis DO and MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia Xenakis practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Xenakis has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Xenakis practices Anesthesiology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Anesthesiologists.