A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Yag Howard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Yag Howard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yag Howard
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yag Howard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Yag Howard, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Yag Howard graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Jill Yag Howard MD is a female Dermatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia J. Yag Howard practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Yag Howard has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Yag Howard practices Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Naples, FL.
See Naples Dermatologists and Naples Surgeons.