A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Yag Howard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Yag Howard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Yag Howard, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Yag Howard graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Yag Howard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- James A. Haley Veterans Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Jill Yag Howard MD is a female Dermatologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia J. Yag Howard practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Yag Howard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Yag Howard practices Dermatology near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL.
See Naples Dermatologists.