Dr. Cynthia Yarshen DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Crest Hill, IL

August 25th, 2016
Unhappy
I had visited doctor several times. Not happy with prescription given, cost to much. Does not get back to you with issues in a timely matter. Staff not pleasant either.

November 12th, 2013
patient
she is the best dr I have ever seen she takes her time to help you , the staff is wonderful and its a joy to go to the dr now

August 28th, 2013
Cares about her patients
So, Dr. Yarshen is a D.O., which is one of the reasons I chose her. She looks at her patients as a whole, NOT as an Internal Medicine Dr. looks at patients. She looks at the whole person, which is rare nowadays with docs. I have seen many Internal Medicine "doctors", and all they wanted do is stick me on more meds. Not Dr. Yarshen. She viewed me as a person, and she diagnosed, and treated my underlying conditions which will ultimately will take me OFF meds with diet and some exercise. None of the others cared to do so, which I am ever so grateful. Sure, she asked the hard questions... does the appropriate tests, but it is to HELP US, not to pad her bottom line. I will, and HAVE, HIGHLY recommended her to my friends, family and coworkers!

March 28th, 2013
Will give prescrip extensions over phone, which helps.

December 30th, 2011
Aweful Doctor
Overall experience was terrible.During the annual physical, she asked if there were any other questions and when I asked two very minor questions, she just said that I needed to see a specialist. Then I got a bill for $75 in addition to the free annual physical which is covered typically by the insurance. She says it is considered to be a seperate consultation!! Please do not go to see this doctor. She is a ripoff and not competent.

March 23rd, 2011
she is a good doctor if you just want medication. as far as follow up care, there is none. And when you call the office to talk to her, you will only get her nurse. good luck with your life and health, going to this one.