A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Martin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cynthia D. Martin practice?
Dr. Cynthia Martin practices Family Medicine near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hamburg, PA and Emmaus, PA.
See Allentown Family Physicians.