Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cynthis Sanders
Dr. Cynthis Sanders, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Munster, IN. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Sanders is affiliated with St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs-No Cam, Community Hospital and Franciscan Physicians Hospital, Llc. She speaks English.
Dr. Cynthis Sanders has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Cynthis Sanders is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Munster, IN.
Dr. Arijit Dasgupta
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Munster, IN 0 mi11
Dr. May Lee
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Munster, IN 0 mi27
Dr. Ahmad Salah
Internal Medicine, Residency
Munster, IN 0 mi