A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cyprian Gardine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cyprian Gardine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardine graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gardine has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cyprian Alphius Gardine MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Cyprian A. Gardine practice?
- Dr. Cyprian Gardine has 1 office location.
Dr. Cyprian Gardine practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near South Bend, IN.
See South Bend Endocrinologists.