A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cyril Barch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cyril Barch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cyril Barch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Barch graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cyril A Barch MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cyril A. Barch practice?
- Dr. Cyril Barch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cyril Barch practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Winchester, VA.
See Winchester Internists and Winchester Geriatric Doctors.