A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cyril Israel Gamis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cyril Israel Gamis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gamis
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gamis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gamis graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gamis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brookville Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cyril Israel Lim Gamis MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cyril Israel L. Gamis practice?
- Dr. Cyril Israel Gamis has 1 office location.
Dr. Cyril Israel Gamis practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Brookville, PA.
See Brookville Psychiatrists and Brookville Geriatric Doctors.