A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cyril Israel Gamis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cyril Israel Gamis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gamis graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Gamis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brookville Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cyril Israel Lim Gamis MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cyril Israel L. Gamis practice?
- Dr. Cyril Israel Gamis has 1 office location.
Dr. Cyril Israel Gamis practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Brookville, PA.
See Brookville Psychiatrists and Brookville Geriatric Doctors.