A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cyril Kohrman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kohrman
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Kohrman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohrman graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Kohrman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cyril George Kohrman MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Cyril G. Kohrman practice?
- Dr. Cyril Kohrman has 1 office location.
Dr. Cyril Kohrman practices Urology near Somerset, KY.
See Somerset Urologists.