A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cyril Kohrman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kohrman
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kohrman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohrman graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Kohrman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cyril George Kohrman MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Cyril G. Kohrman practice?
- Dr. Cyril Kohrman has 1 office location.
Dr. Cyril Kohrman practices Urology near Somerset, KY.
See Somerset Urologists.