Dr. Jay Kruse Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jay Kruse?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 3rd, 2016

Awesome Physician & Staff!

Dr. Kruse did partial robotic surgery on both of my knees and I am so very happy with the results! I no longer feel like I am going to fall. I stepped in a hole in my yard & was able to keep from falling (this would not have happened before the surgery)! I knew three weeks into the first surgery that I had made the right decision! His staff at the front desk does such a nice job and the physical therapists Brian & Jason are just excellent! I plan on being back to out door bike riding soon! I am 74 years old & back to living thanks to Dr. Kruse & his team!! I would & have recommended him to my friends & family & would without a doubt see him again!

May 26th, 2016

New Knee

I was very satisfied with every aspect of my care during the process of having a total knee replacement. I felt like Dr. Kruse listened to my concerns about going back to work after surgery. I discovered that that my insurance didn't cover services at Unity Hospital where he does most of his surgery. He looked at my records and thought I qualified for their EXCEL program for knee replacement. That worked out extremely well for me. My insurance paid 100% for that. I felt I got excellent care the 2 days after surgery. I had a "hitch" and was sent a couple of bills that were actually included in the EXCEL program, called, spoke with their billing department and it was handled right away. I found the phsyical therepy people to be friendly and encouraging. I felt like they also listened to my concerns and addressed them. As long as I had to have a knee replacement, this was as good as it gets I imagine. When Dr. Kruse was running late with his appointments I never felt like he was hurrying with me, so I didn't mind the wait so much.

May 2nd, 2011

Good experience

A very good experience. Excellent doctor.Highly reccomend.

October 29th, 2010

domestic engineer

It is my opinion that doctor Kruse is a very good doctor he has a great bedside manor a wonderful way of making one feel comfortable I love when a doctor can laugh a sense of humor is to me the best quality other than knowing what he is doing and talking about,don,t get me wrong he is a professional but he can tell if laughter is the medicine one might need to help them be a bit less stressed due to nervesI was sent to him from the place i go for my back ,the first visit he knew I would need hip surgery I opted to try an injection to see if the pain would ease up to no avail my second visit we discussed and planned for my total hip replacement which turned out very wellmy incision site looks great I am walking with a walker doing hip exercises ,ten days post-op and looking forward to my next visit with him.I like Dr. Kruse and would recommend him to anyone who needed someone who cares.

May 3rd, 2017