A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cyril Mathai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mathai
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mathai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cyril Mathai, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathai graduated from Christian Medical College, Vellore.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cyril Mathen Mathai MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cyril M. Mathai practice?
- Dr. Cyril Mathai has 1 office location.
Dr. Cyril Mathai practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Van Nuys, CA.
See Van Nuys Psychiatrists and Van Nuys Adolescent Specialists.