A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cyril Raben:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cyril Raben is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raben
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raben Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cyril Raben, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Raben graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Raben has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
- St Marys Rogers Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cyril Anthony Raben MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Cyril A. Raben practice?
- Dr. Cyril Raben has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cyril Raben practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Fayetteville, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Rogers, AR.
See Fayetteville Surgeons and Fayetteville Orthopedic Surgeons.