A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cyril Raben:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cyril Raben is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raben
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raben Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cyril Raben, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Raben graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Raben has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
- St Marys Rogers Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cyril Anthony Raben MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Cyril A. Raben practice?
- Dr. Cyril Raben has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cyril Raben practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Fayetteville, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Rogers, AR.
See Fayetteville Orthopedic Surgeons and Fayetteville Surgeons.