A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cyril Ruwende:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruwende
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ruwende Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cyril Ruwende, FACC, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruwende graduated from University Of Zimbabwe, Harare.
Dr. Ruwende has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cyril Ruwende FACC, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Cyril Ruwende practice?
- Dr. Cyril Ruwende has 9 office locations.
Dr. Cyril Ruwende practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MI and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Livonia Internists and Livonia Cardiologists.