A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cyril Ruwende:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cyril Ruwende, MBBS, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruwende graduated from University Of Zimbabwe, Harare.
Dr. Ruwende has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Chelsea Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ruwende accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cyril Z. Ruwende practice?
Dr. Cyril Ruwende practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Jackson, MI.
See Ypsilanti Internists and Ypsilanti Cardiologists.