A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cyril Ruwende:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cyril Ruwende, MBBS, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruwende graduated from University Of Zimbabwe, Harare.
Dr. Ruwende has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cyril Ruwende MBBS, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Cyril Ruwende practice?
- Dr. Cyril Ruwende has 1 office location.
Dr. Cyril Ruwende practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Internists and Ypsilanti Cardiologists.