Learn more about Dr. Cyril Ruwende:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruwende
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Ruwende Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cyril Ruwende, FACC, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruwende graduated from University Of Zimbabwe, Harare.
Dr. Ruwende has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cyril Ruwende FACC, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Cyril Ruwende practice?
- Dr. Cyril Ruwende has 1 office location.
Dr. Cyril Ruwende practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Jackson, MI.
See Jackson Internists and Jackson Cardiologists.