A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cyril Ruwende:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruwende
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Ruwende Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cyril Ruwende, FACC, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruwende graduated from University Of Zimbabwe, Harare.
Dr. Ruwende has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cyril Ruwende FACC, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Cyril Ruwende practice?
- Dr. Cyril Ruwende has 9 office locations.
Dr. Cyril Ruwende practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MI and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Livonia Internists and Livonia Cardiologists.