Dr. Cyril Sebastian MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Houston, TX

October 31st, 2016
Excellent Doctor
My Care thru Dr. Sebastian & Staff has been very comforting, before the surgery, I was explainedin detail what to expect during & after the procedure. My follow-up visits have been spaced to help me progress slowly to regain my strength. I have been advised that I will require some additional surgeries. This is much more pleasing for the patient. Each procedure has it's own recovery time so when the procedures are done this way, it makes it so much more pleasing during the healing process. The staff is extremely supportive to the patients and their family

October 25th, 2016
Very Good Doctor and Staff
My Surgery went well without complications, staff was very courteous and helpful. Will recommend to family and friends.

October 12th, 2016
Excellent Doctor and Wonderful Staff
Good People! I was taken care of and treated very well! I would recommend Dr. Cyril Sebastian to my family and friends.

August 24th, 2016
Dr. Sebastian is so caring and he let me know all of what was going on with me and my surgery. No complaints at all! Nice smile, confident, and I just can't say enough about him and his staff. Larraneisha his medical assistant is an awesome person!!!

August 16th, 2016
I recommend Dr. Sebastian to family and friends.

August 15th, 2016
Excellent care provided
I appreciate the care and concern offered by Dr. Sebastian and his medical staff. Especially Danyelle

October 3rd, 2013
excellent surgeon, very knowledgeable and skillful
When I went to see Dr. Sabastion I was unable to walk. He looked at the MRI and knew exactly what the problem was. After the surgery , when I woke up in the recovery room my legs have not bothered me since. That was in 2007 .I have recommended him to everyone I know that has back problems. I wish he was still in Pensacola because I was rearemdef at a red light and would definitely be using him again.

September 11th, 2013
Excellent bedside manner. Very professional. Prompt. Wonderful results. Took time to explain surgery and great followup unlike other neurosurgeons in area.

May 16th, 2011
I owe my life to Dr. Sebastian
After 6 years of cronic pain from a downhill skiing accident, Dr. Sebastian performed a laminectomy and fusion on my L4-S1. I woke up from surgery a totally different person and have been pain free for 3 years. Yes, I have a new look on life and no longer ski, but I would highly recommend Dr. Sebastian to anyone.