Dr. Cyril Spann Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cyril Spann Jr?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Cyril Spann Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 27th, 2015

Great Doctor -- Waiting time is unacceptable

Loved the Doctor. Very nice, personable, knowledgeable. The hospital staff says he's a genius. The wait time in his office is horrible. The first visit I waited from 11 to 12:53. 1 hour and 53 minutes LATE. My second visit I only had to wait 1 hour and 22 minutes. I felt lucky. :(

February 24th, 2015

Thank you Dr Spann..

Dr Spann did my biopsie he was very good in diagnosis.. He called me at 9:00pm at night to speak with me and layed out a treatment plan right then and there. Hearing the C word I was so scared but Dr Spann calmed my nerves and assured me that everything would be ok. I was so glad that God led me to him. I was so sad when I learnt he was leaving Emory and that another Dr had to do my surgery but it all turned out for the best.. I was placed in the best hands. Thank you Dr spann.. God bless you!!

May 26th, 2014

Ovarian cyst and cancer

This is a doctor I will keep and recommend friends in the future. He is very kind and patient. He follows up his patients and treats them with respect. He takes time to read patients file before seeing them.He is a very good doctor.

September 29th, 2012

Great Dr

July 21st, 2012

Patient & Caring

It was a pleasure meeting Dr. Spann after I had heard so many wonderful things about him. He really exceeded my exceptions!! During my appointment I had a lot of questions that needed to be answered, Dr. Spann not only answered my questions but gave me more incite regarding my situation. I also appreciated him taking his time with me, and not rushing just to get on to his next patient. I would highly recommend Dr. Spann to other patients.

February 11th, 2012

My fiance was diagnosed with cervical cancer and Dr. Spann was her surgeon throughout her treatments. Dr. Spann is a great guy with all of the knowledge we could ask for. I recommend Dr. Spann to anyone dealing with an illness. Emory is a good hospital and they have some really good doctors also, Spann is my personal favorite! Thanks so much for taking great care of my Love!!!

January 7th, 2012

An exceptional doctor

Dr. Spann was highly recommended by my gynecologist when it was apparent I needed surgery. Dr. Spann performs robot assisted laproscopic hysterectomy which is preferable because of shorter recovery periods. Use of the DaVinci robot requires a highly skilled doctor. Dr. Spann has performed many, many of these and teaches this advanced technique. On top of that, he took time to explain and answer all my questions. He gives surgical patients his personal phone number. He even called me at home to check on me. He's the man!

December 13th, 2010

Dr spann is the doctor for me, he was so informative and he discussed everything with me and made sure I understood what he was saying and most of all what would be the best proceduer for me and I really, really was so impressed. If I should ever have to have surgery again I would definitely request Dr. Cyril Spann.

July 23rd, 2017