Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Oncology Specialist (cancer)

2675 N Decatur Rd
Ste 408
Decatur, GA 30033
404-501-7100
Locations and availability (6)

|  Ovarian cyst and cancer  |  show details
by Genevieve Munganga on May 26th, 2014

This is a doctor I will keep and recommend friends in the future. He is very kind and patient. He follows up his patients and treats them with respect. He takes time to read patients file before seeing them.He is a very good doctor.

|  Patient & Caring  |  show details
Jul 21st, 2012

It was a pleasure meeting Dr. Spann after I had heard so many wonderful things about him. He really exceeded my exceptions!! During my appointment I had a lot of questions that needed to be answered, Dr. Spann not only answered my questions but gave me more incite regarding my situation. I also appreciated him taking his time with me, and not rushing just to get on to his next patient. I would highly recommend Dr. Spann to other patients.

|  show details
Feb 11th, 2012

My fiance was diagnosed with cervical cancer and Dr. Spann was her surgeon throughout her treatments. Dr. Spann is a great guy with all of the knowledge we could ask for. I recommend Dr. Spann to anyone dealing with an illness. Emory is a good hospital and they have some really good doctors also, Spann is my personal favorite! Thanks so much for taking great care of my Love!!!

|  An exceptional doctor  |  show details
Jan 6th, 2012

Dr. Spann was highly recommended by my gynecologist when it was apparent I needed surgery. Dr. Spann performs robot assisted laproscopic hysterectomy which is preferable because of shorter recovery periods. Use of the DaVinci robot requires a highly skilled doctor. Dr. Spann has performed many, many of these and teaches this advanced technique. On top of that, he took time to explain and answer all my questions. He gives surgical patients his personal phone number. He even called me at home to check on me. He's the man!

|  show details
Dec 13th, 2010

Dr spann is the doctor for me, he was so informative and he discussed everything with me and made sure I understood what he was saying and most of all what would be the best proceduer for me and I really, really was so impressed. If I should ever have to have surgery again I would definitely request Dr. Cyril Spann.