A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cyrus Akrami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cyrus Akrami is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cyrus Akrami, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Akrami graduated from Tabriz University Of Medical Sciences. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Akrami has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cyrus Akrami MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cyrus Akrami practice?
- Dr. Cyrus Akrami has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cyrus Akrami practices Pediatrics and Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Tinley Park, IL and Flossmoor, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians and Chicago Family Physicians.