A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cyrus Badii:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cyrus Badii is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cyrus Badii, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Badii graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Badii has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cyrus A Badii MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Cyrus A. Badii practice?
- Dr. Cyrus Badii has 4 office locations.
Dr. Cyrus Badii practices Gastroenterology near West Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sarasota, FL and Agoura Hills, CA.
See West Hills Gastroenterologists.