A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cyrus Badshah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cyrus Badshah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Badshah
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cyrus Badshah, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Badshah graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Badshah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Harlem Hospital Center
- Montefiore Medical Center - Henry and Lucy Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cyrus Shapoor Badshah BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Cyrus S. Badshah practice?
- Dr. Cyrus Badshah has 1 office location.
Dr. Cyrus Badshah practices Infectious Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Infectious Disease Doctors.