A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cyrus Badshah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cyrus Badshah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cyrus Badshah, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Badshah graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Badshah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Harlem Hospital Center
- Montefiore Medical Center - Henry and Lucy Moses Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Badshah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cyrus S. Badshah practice?
Dr. Cyrus Badshah practices Infectious Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Infectious Disease Doctors.