Overall Review

April 12th, 2015
Highly recommended for laser treatment
Dr Chess is a master at his craft. He explains everything ahead of time, during the procedure, and afterward, so there are no surprises. I've been seeing him over the past 14 years for various treatments and am definitely a satisfied customer. Rosacea sufferers, this is the only place to go!

January 25th, 2015
Very pleased.
Been seeing Dr. Chess over the course of the last 8 years, been please with results of laser removal of facial spots, broken capillaries/red spots and more.

August 6th, 2014
Best dermatologist!
Dr. Chess specializes in cosmetic laser treatments. Fully knowledgeable; really takes care in what he does: an artist. Totally explains procedures and options.

February 5th, 2012
best dr. I've ever met, see for yourself!
I've never had such a wonderful doctor before and I recommend him to anyone. He knows so much and goes above and beyond to help you. I've had bad rosacea for 5 years now and he has never given up on me. he has gone out of his way to make me happy with my face again. His treatments really work! Even on the toughest cases. Will go to him forever.

July 8th, 2011
Worth the Cost
Highly recommend Dr. Chess. He is thorough, caring and spends as much time as necessary with you to explain your condition, the treatment options, costs, etc. He documents each visit with photos and reviews past photos and current condition of skin before he treats. While the treatment are a bit expensive, he is worth every penny. He is very confident and seems to love what he does... carries over to the treatment. A+++

February 8th, 2011
Best doctor for rosacea treatmnet
Dr Chess provides excellent care. He takes a great deal of time explaining procedures and keeps record via photos and meticulous notes to be sure the treatment is working. He has a professional manner, shows concern for any pain the treatment is causing, and is interested in both its success and in the patient's long-term satisfaction. There are no surprises. He is upfront about what to expect during the procedure and recovery, and that is key when getting any kind of treatment on the face. I have and will continue to recommend Dr Chess very highly.

January 7th, 2010
Dr. Cyrus Chess - A good choice for Laser Treatment
I have been to Dr. Chess' office twice for laser treatment on my face. I am not covered there under my insurance, but would gladly pay again if I needed/wanted further treatment. He is experienced, trustworthy and most importantly provides desired results. Dr. Chess gave a detailed explanation of the origin of my problem, the process of treatment, and we discussed all options before the actual procedure. The costs are around $450-$1050 but the way I look at it - this is my body. I want the best results possible and I am willing to pay a little more for that. The negative and dramatic comments here are without merit and obviously a personal attack. I have been to several dermatologists and I have felt most comfortable and satisfied with Dr. Chess.

February 2nd, 2009
Burn Victim
Stay clear of this Doctor. He burned me with a laser, then tried to explain away what he did. I look horrible. This guy's a butcher.

January 31st, 2009
Over Priced
Nice Doctor, but not cheap. Laser services start at $450 and go up to $1,050 per treatment. Small area on face can cost $500+. Skimpy with laser shot counts too. Shop around, many others offer full face, double pass for $350.