A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cyrus Damirchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cyrus Damirchi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cyrus Damirchi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Damirchi graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Perugia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Damirchi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Damirchi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 6 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 6 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 5 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cyrus Damirchi practice?
Dr. Cyrus Damirchi practices Family Medicine near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Bernardino, CA.
See Newport Beach Family Physicians.