A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cyrus Damirchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cyrus Damirchi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cyrus Damirchi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Damirchi graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Perugia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Damirchi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cyrus Damirchi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cyrus Damirchi practice?
- Dr. Cyrus Damirchi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cyrus Damirchi practices Family Medicine near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Bernardino, CA.
See Newport Beach Primary Care Doctors.