A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cyrus Dastur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cyrus Dastur, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Dastur graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Dastur has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cyrus Khurshed Dastur MD is a male Neurologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Cyrus K. Dastur practice?
- Dr. Cyrus Dastur has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cyrus Dastur practices Neurology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Orange Neurologists.