A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cyrus Ghavam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cyrus Ghavam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cyrus Ghavam, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghavam graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Ghavam has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Huntsville Hospital
- Crestwood Medical Center
- Parkway Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cyrus Ghavam MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cyrus Ghavam practice?
- Dr. Cyrus Ghavam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cyrus Ghavam practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Huntsville, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, AL.
See Huntsville Surgeons.