A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cyrus Lashgari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cyrus Lashgari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lashgari
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lashgari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cyrus Lashgari, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lashgari graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lashgari has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Prince George's Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cyrus John Lashgari MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cyrus J. Lashgari practice?
- Dr. Cyrus Lashgari has 1 office location.
Dr. Cyrus Lashgari practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Annapolis, MD.
See Annapolis Surgeons.