A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cyrus Lashgari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cyrus Lashgari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lashgari
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Lashgari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cyrus Lashgari, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lashgari graduated from New York University.
Dr. Lashgari has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Prince George's Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cyrus John Lashgari MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cyrus J. Lashgari practice?
- Dr. Cyrus Lashgari has 6 office locations.
Dr. Cyrus Lashgari practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bowie, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Annapolis, MD and Odenton, MD.
See Bowie Orthopedic Surgeons.