A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cyrus Mali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cyrus Mali is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cyrus Mali, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Mali graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mali has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital - Charleston
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cyrus Jamshed Mali MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Cyrus J. Mali practice?
- Dr. Cyrus Mali has 1 office location.
Dr. Cyrus Mali practices Urology near Charleston, WV.
See Charleston Urologists.