A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cyrus Mehraban Shahriary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cyrus Mehraban Shahriary, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehraban Shahriary graduated from Ghazvin University Of Medical Sciences And Health Services.
Dr. Mehraban Shahriary has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cyrus Mehraban Shahriary MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Cyrus Mehraban Shahriary practice?
- Dr. Cyrus Mehraban Shahriary has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cyrus Mehraban Shahriary practices Pediatrics near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Torrance Pediatricians.