A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cyrus Mohazzebi is Excellent. Dr. Mohazzebi has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cyrus Mohazzebi, MD, FAAP, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohazzebi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mohazzebi has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital Marlton
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mohazzebi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Cyrus Mohazzebi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cyrus Mohazzebi practice?
Dr. Cyrus Mohazzebi practices Pediatrics near Sicklerville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Sicklerville Pediatricians.