A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cyrus Mohazzebi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cyrus Mohazzebi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cyrus Mohazzebi, FAAP, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohazzebi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mohazzebi has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cyrus Mohazzebi FAAP, MD, and MPH is a male Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Cyrus Mohazzebi practice?
- Dr. Cyrus Mohazzebi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Cyrus Mohazzebi practices Pediatrics near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sicklerville, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Pediatricians.