Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
awesome show details awesome
by renea lopes on Jun 7th, 2013

I love take my kids to see Dr. Mohazzebi they are wonderful people I will never change my kids Dr office at all. Thank y'all so much for Everything.

I WISH I FOUND THEM SOONER! show details I WISH I FOUND THEM SOONER!
Nov 7th, 2012

I used to take my daughter to a hospital affiliated practice and no one ever knew my name and I was usually in and out without issues addressed. Now I take her to Dr. Mo and I feel like he know's me and all my issues are addressed. Even discovered something on her the other docs had not. THE BEST!

Awesome Doctor show details Awesome Doctor
by Jennifer on Apr 10th, 2008

Dr. "Mo", as he is affectionately called by his patients, is an awesome Doctor. He is great with the kids. I have 3 daughters who have all gone to him since birth. He has always been right in his diagnosis, and he isn't afraid to ask what I think as their mother. I don't do shots, and he has never given me a hard time about this. The Best!

Mar 8th, 2006 on yahoo.com

Excellent Doctors: The doctors in this practice are great. I have been with them for years before and had to leave due to insurance changes and was so glad to be able to return to there care for my children when the insurance plan was changed again.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com