Umbilical epigastric hernia surgery patient show details Umbilical epigastric hernia surgery patient
by Brian P Cunningham on Mar 21st, 2013

There wasnt a thing i was disappointed with. From the very first appointment up until this very day. The knowledge the paperwork. The professionalism. All above the stars i could possibly rank here. Thanks dr morgan and your staff. For picking the best field for your career and the best group of associates who keep things in check at your office. Sincerely Brian P Cunningham. Patient of March 8th 2013.

My best doctor/patient experience show details My best doctor/patient experience
Nov 17th, 2011

This doctor exemplifies what it is too care for his patients. He was informative, professional, and willing to take the extra steps to ensure my comfort. He was effecient. I would recommend Dr. Morgan to everyone I know. On top of that his office staff is the most informative and helpful staff I have ever met in a healthcare practicioner's office.

Feb 21st, 2010

I would recommend this physician. His bedside manner following surgery is not great but he did an excellent job with my surgery and the follow up visits were excellent. He really seemed to care and was thorough. Excellent Doctor!

Gallbladder surgery show details Gallbladder surgery
by Dawn Willis on Apr 5th, 2009

Dr. Morgan spent a great deal of time with me prior to my surgery to explain the procedure. His bedside manner following the surgery was short and cold but his post-surgery office visit was similar to the consultation visit, warm and caring. He explained the results of the surgery and gave me time to ask questions. My scars from the surgery are almost visible. I would recommend this doctor.