A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cyrus Peikari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cyrus Peikari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cyrus Peikari, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Peikari graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Peikari has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cyrus Peikari MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cyrus Peikari practice?
- Dr. Cyrus Peikari has 1 office location.
Dr. Cyrus Peikari practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.