Surgeons, Dentist

Oakton
10530 Rosehaven St
Fairfax, VA 22030
703-385-5777
Locations and availability (6)

3.0

|  Excellent Surgeon  |  show details
Oct 31st, 2011

I need to have a tooth extracted due to damage and infection. I found Dr. Ramsey and his office staff are well organized and very professional. My appointment was at 11:30, but was taken in 5 minutes early. The procedure was painless and the Dr and staff made it easy and comfortable. The cost was as estimated and have had no problems with payment from my insurance. I would recommend Dr. Ramsey for any oral surgery work that you need.

|  show details
Sep 30th, 2011

Dr. Ramsey is a great oral surgeon. Great explanation of the need for surgery and billing was a breeze.

|  show details
Sep 22nd, 2011

The front office quoted us $150 and then billed us for $800. They had not so much as called our insurance carrier before offering the wildly inaccurate quote AND THEN the Dentist talked us into extracting additional wisdom teeth that were not problematic thus jacking the bill even higher for services we did not need and which, we later discovered, were not covered. When I explained the situation to the office manager and requested a moderate discount I was asked for my credit card number. So much for our summer vacation this year. NOT an honest and ethical crew. Avoid at all costs.