Dr. Cyrus Ramsey, DMD
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon

Great Doctor that cares!!! show details Great Doctor that cares!!!
by VivO on Jan 24th, 2016

I was referred to Dr.Ramsey because of my Serious anxiety toward dental procedures. He would be extracting all four wisdom teeth. My visit from initial consult through follow-up was very reassuring. I felt I was in great hands. Everything went well from extractions to follow-up for pain relief to insurance processing. Once receiving my insurance payment they even processed a refund for overpayment in a timely manor without me prompting them. When I had excessive pain over the weekend (which one might expect having all four teeth extracted at once at 40 yrs old) contacting him directly was a breeze, this alone was such a relief and most appreciated!

Excellent Surgeon show details Excellent Surgeon
Oct 31st, 2011

I need to have a tooth extracted due to damage and infection. I found Dr. Ramsey and his office staff are well organized and very professional. My appointment was at 11:30, but was taken in 5 minutes early. The procedure was painless and the Dr and staff made it easy and comfortable. The cost was as estimated and have had no problems with payment from my insurance. I would recommend Dr. Ramsey for any oral surgery work that you need.

Sep 30th, 2011

Dr. Ramsey is a great oral surgeon. Great explanation of the need for surgery and billing was a breeze.

Sep 22nd, 2011

The front office quoted us $150 and then billed us for $800. They had not so much as called our insurance carrier before offering the wildly inaccurate quote AND THEN the Dentist talked us into extracting additional wisdom teeth that were not problematic thus jacking the bill even higher for services we did not need and which, we later discovered, were not covered. When I explained the situation to the office manager and requested a moderate discount I was asked for my credit card number. So much for our summer vacation this year. NOT an honest and ethical crew. Avoid at all costs.