A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cyrus Rangan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cyrus Rangan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cyrus Rangan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Medical Toxicology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rangan graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Rangan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cyrus Rangan MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Medical Toxicology.
- Where does Dr. Cyrus Rangan practice?
- Dr. Cyrus Rangan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cyrus Rangan practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Medical Toxicology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.