A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cyrus Zabetian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cyrus Zabetian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabetian graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zabetian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Hospital, West Haven CT
- Veterans Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Puget Sound Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cyrus Parse Zabetian MD is a male Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Cyrus P. Zabetian practice?
- Dr. Cyrus Zabetian has 1 office location.
Dr. Cyrus Zabetian practices Neurology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Neurologists.