A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Czeslaw Szymanski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Czeslaw Szymanski is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Czeslaw Szymanski, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Szymanski graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Lodz.
Dr. Szymanski has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
- St. Mary's Hospital-Ozaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Czeslaw Szymanski MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Czeslaw Szymanski practice?
- Dr. Czeslaw Szymanski has 1 office location.
Dr. Czeslaw Szymanski practices Anesthesiology near Mequon, WI.
See Mequon Anesthesiologists.