A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Sasson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Sasson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sasson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sasson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Sasson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Facial Nerve Diseases
- Internal Carotid Artery Dissection
Education & Awards
Dr. Sasson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Sasson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center Brooklyn, Brooklyn Borough
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Daniel Sasson MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Aaron D. Sasson practice?
- Dr. Aaron Sasson has 1 office location.
Dr. Aaron Sasson practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Ithaca, NY.
See Ithaca Radiologists.