A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Sasson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Sasson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sasson
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Sasson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Sasson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Facial Nerve Diseases
- Internal Carotid Artery Dissection
Education & Awards
Dr. Sasson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Sasson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center Brooklyn, Brooklyn Borough
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Daniel Sasson MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Aaron D. Sasson practice?
- Dr. Aaron Sasson has 1 office location.
Dr. Aaron Sasson practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Ithaca, NY.
See Ithaca Radiologists.