A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dave Akkerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dave Akkerman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Akkerman graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Akkerman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Innovis Health
- Essentia Health Fargo
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Akkerman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota - 39 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dave Akkerman practice?
Dr. Dave Akkerman practices Family Medicine near Fargo, ND.
See Fargo Family Physicians.