Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samuel Banigo
Dr. Samuel Banigo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Irvington, NJ, with other offices in Secaucus, NJ and West New York, NJ (and 1 other location). He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Banigo is affiliated with East Orange General Hospital, St Barnabas Medical Center and Monmouth Medical Center. Dr. Banigo has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Samuel Banigo has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Samuel Banigo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irvington, NJ.
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Dr. Eleanor Gonnella
Irvington, NJ 0 mi35
Dr. Jackson Okoya
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Irvington, NJ 0 mi35