Donny J Peterson, MD
The Vancouver Clinic
2525 NE 139th St
Vancouver, WA 98686
360-882-2778
Locations and availability (3)

|  One you can trust!  |  show details
by Jeannie on Apr 4th, 2014

Dr. Peterson is an excellent surgeon. I would definitely recommend him to friends and family. My surgery was for a bad gall bladder, and not for cosmetic purposes. I suffered almost no post-op pain at all and had zero complications. I am very grateful for Dr. Peterson and his staff, especially his P.A., Kevin Hicks.

|  magician  |  show details
by ali on Jul 10th, 2013

He is the best ! Dr. Peterson is a magician! I had a tummy tuck and lipo and I could not be happier about the results . He is caring extremely detailed and incredible at what he does . I feel very lucky and blessed to have found such an amazing Doctor. ~ Ali

|  Genuine, trustworthy Doctor  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2012

My experience with Dr. Peterson was fabulous. He was so honest and relatable. I felt comfortable sharing my body goals with him and he has done a great job helping me achieve them. He is very trustworthy and caring, I never felt like a paycheck. He treated me like a friend, I will definetly see him again!

|  Pleased  |  show details
Jan 31st, 2011

I came to Cosmetic Surgical Arts Center through the referral of a friend and got the chance to meet and actually recieve my breast augmentation procedure by Dr. Don Peterson. I couldn't be happier with my results and am more confident than ever with my enhanced look. Excellent work; professional and very friendly staff. My recovery was smooth and again I am thrilled with the results. Thank you.

Doctor's Response

Thanks for the the feedback, it is very much appreciated. Although I don't know who you are, you sound like you got the results that we discussed preoperatively. I am very happy for you!

|  show details
Oct 15th, 2009

he is the best surgeon in the world, no doubt about that.

Doctor's Response

I acknowledge that I am not the best surgeon in the world. However, this made me laugh and I felt the need to comment.

|  Very good doctor  |  show details
by Teresa on Feb 28th, 2009

Would send family or friends to him

Thank-you very much!