Dr. Donny Peterson, MD
General and Cosmetic Surgeon
Video profile

One you can trust! show details One you can trust!
by Jeannie on Apr 4th, 2014

Dr. Peterson is an excellent surgeon. I would definitely recommend him to friends and family. My surgery was for a bad gall bladder, and not for cosmetic purposes. I suffered almost no post-op pain at all and had zero complications. I am very grateful for Dr. Peterson and his staff, especially his P.A., Kevin Hicks.

magician show details magician
by ali on Jul 10th, 2013

He is the best ! Dr. Peterson is a magician! I had a tummy tuck and lipo and I could not be happier about the results . He is caring extremely detailed and incredible at what he does . I feel very lucky and blessed to have found such an amazing Doctor. ~ Ali

Genuine, trustworthy Doctor show details Genuine, trustworthy Doctor
Apr 18th, 2012

My experience with Dr. Peterson was fabulous. He was so honest and relatable. I felt comfortable sharing my body goals with him and he has done a great job helping me achieve them. He is very trustworthy and caring, I never felt like a paycheck. He treated me like a friend, I will definetly see him again!

Pleased show details Pleased
Jan 31st, 2011

I came to Cosmetic Surgical Arts Center through the referral of a friend and got the chance to meet and actually recieve my breast augmentation procedure by Dr. Don Peterson. I couldn't be happier with my results and am more confident than ever with my enhanced look. Excellent work; professional and very friendly staff. My recovery was smooth and again I am thrilled with the results. Thank you.

Doctor's Response

Thanks for the the feedback, it is very much appreciated. Although I don't know who you are, you sound like you got the results that we discussed preoperatively. I am very happy for you!

Oct 15th, 2009

he is the best surgeon in the world, no doubt about that.

Doctor's Response

I acknowledge that I am not the best surgeon in the world. However, this made me laugh and I felt the need to comment.

Very good doctor show details Very good doctor
by Teresa on Feb 28th, 2009

Would send family or friends to him

Thank-you very much!