A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. D'Orsay Bryant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. D'Orsay Bryant is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. D'Orsay Bryant, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryant graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bryant has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center South Arkansas
- Magnolia City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. D'Orsay Deavenport Bryant MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. D'Orsay D. Bryant practice?
- Dr. D'Orsay Bryant has 1 office location.
Dr. D'Orsay Bryant practices Orthopaedic Surgery near El Dorado, AR.
See El Dorado Orthopedic Surgeons.