A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricky Dignan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricky Dignan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricky Dignan, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dignan graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dignan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricky D Dignan MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ricky D. Dignan practice?
- Dr. Ricky Dignan has 1 office location.
Dr. Ricky Dignan practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Colorectal Surgeons and Dallas Surgeons.