A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Da-Thuy Van:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Da-Thuy Van, Cataract, Lens Implant & LASIK Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Van
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Van Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Van graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Van has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Da-Thuy Thi Van DO is a female Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Da-Thuy T. Van practice?
- Dr. Da-Thuy Van has 3 office locations.
Dr. Da-Thuy Van practices Ophthalmology near Galveston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: League City, TX and Texas City, TX.
See Galveston Ophthalmologists.