A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Da-Thuy Van:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Da-Thuy Van, Cataract, Lens Implant & LASIK Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Van
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Van Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Van graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Van has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Da-Thuy Thi Van DO is a female Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Da-Thuy T. Van practice?
- Dr. Da-Thuy Van has 2 office locations.
Dr. Da-Thuy Van practices Ophthalmology near League City, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Texas City, TX.
See League City Ophthalmologists.