Dr. Daalon Echols MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Wichita Falls, TX

3.2

October 13th, 2016
ZERO Compassion and Professionalism
Dr. Echols makes patients wait at least 90 minutes before he sees them. His office manager is rude and condescending. His character is a definite match to his arrest and conviction record for possession of narcotics and narcotics paraphernalia. He is one of those Doctors that thinks that his patients work for HIM when it is the other way around. Not easily accessible and ZERO compassion. I would not go back to him and recommend that anyone thinking about going to him or especially sending a loved one to be cautious.

May 18th, 2015
Long long waits
Very good bedside manner. Worst office wait time ever. Have waited over three hours in waiting room alone before he showed up to office. Have never got out in under two hours with longest total visit and waiting time five hours. He is very thorough but feel my time is valuable as well and I dislike waiting

August 22nd, 2013
MW Office
My daughter transferred from a pediatric neuro. The wait time was a bit extensive, but he is only in this location 1 day per week. He was very thorough in going over my daughter's medical and seizure history. Over all, I have liked him so far and would recommend him.

April 12th, 2013
completely upset with this quack
i had been seeing echols for almost a year i only seen him every 3 moths in a 6 month time frame my pain in my back went to my legs and arms and went from a 4-5 scale to a 7-9 most mornings is the hardest to get out of bed well i told the doctor and he changed me from my hydrocodone to oxycodone well i am highly allergic to this and needed my other meds well i guess sense im self pay and he couldnt do anymore he let me go as a patient without notice so i had to go to the er with severe rash swollen lungs and itch like you wouldnt believe he only cares about how much money he gets honestly and he was always high on something when i seen him he couldnt ever open his eyes never recommeding him to ANYONE!!!!!! EVER!

February 3rd, 2012
Patient and detail oriented
Saw Dr. Echols for pain in my legs when walking...he found out that I have blockages in my arteries in my legs.I got stents placed and now I'm back to walking my dogs.I highly recommend him.

October 27th, 2010
His money my money
Dr. Echols put me on a leave of absence from work because of the symptom of numbness in my left face and hand - not due to stroke, and after three months only one treatmenty plan has been tried -physical therapy, after three weeks both hands and my whole face were numb, he recommended a series of shots to treat inflamation and pain - I'm numb, not in pain. And while he was quite prompt in filing claim to my insurer to get his money, twice in three monthe I have waited a month before he filed the paperwork so I could recieve disability payments, in fact this second time it has yet to be filed, I recieved 58 dollars sept. 24, and nothing more, it is now Oct 27th. I see him again tomorrow, and will make a scene if the latest CT shows no pathology - he could tell me that over the phone, and I will not leave until the information is forwarede to my insurer. Be assured, while other's may recoment the neurosurgeons in his gropu, I will not recommend him.

May 9th, 2010
He wasn't listening to me. I'll never go back. He's a quack.

February 2nd, 2010
very good bedside manner and very well informed
Dr. Echols diagnosed my lymphoma after several doctors-including my PCP- had missed the diagnosis.Because he is a neurologist I was even more impressed.Wait times can be a little long, but it is worth it.He saved my life quite frankly.

November 3rd, 2009
he did nothing for me at all.

October 24th, 2009
poor care
incompetent and rushed, I felt like another number and paycheck to him when I saw him