A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dace Zvirbulis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dace Zvirbulis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dace Zvirbulis, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zvirbulis graduated from Latvian Medical Academy. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Zvirbulis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dace Zvirbulis MD is a female Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Dace Zvirbulis practice?
- Dr. Dace Zvirbulis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dace Zvirbulis practices Neurology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Detroit Neurologists.