A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dae-Wook Kang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dae-Wook Kang is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dae-Wook Kang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kang graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Kang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dae-Wook Kang MD is a male General Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dae-Wook Kang practice?
- Dr. Dae-Wook Kang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dae-Wook Kang practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose General Practitioners and San Jose Internists.